9.05.2012

Getting back on the train after having a bad week

I find it really challenging to get back to my healthy habits after having a few days of not following my plan. I end up trashing the whole week because I'm already behind. Starting over at the beginning of the week (a Wednesday for me) always seems to be the way it works for me. 

I think I live in constant fear that I will just slip back into my old ways. I've done the dieting and weight loss before. Sure, I haven't ever made it this far but I can still remember all those times I just started to forget about living a healthy life. I turned off the side of me that cares. I've done it a few times during this trip down the Weight Watchers journey but I've always restarted at the end of the week. That's the important part! I can't forget to get back into my routine.


I had a great weekend at the beach and stuck to my VEGGIETARIAN ways! I've had a few bites of meat here and there over the last two months but I've tried my hardest not too. Some days it's easy, other days it feels like all I want is a piece of bacon. Everyone seems to be really supportive of it though and that makes it easier.

It's a new month so I'm trying to come up with some new goals, but right now the only two I have are continuing to get all of my weekly miles and work on my core strength. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs