9.13.2012

Amazing Fall Smoothie Recipe

Hello everyone! My name is Caitlyn. Katie and I decided to do some blog collaboration. Like her, I am a member of Weight Watchers. I love cooking and have been adapting some recipes to fit my new lifestyle a little better.

One of my favorite new discoveries is an adaptation of a smoothie I found on Pinterest, the Pumpkin Pie Smoothie. The original recipe calls for greek yogurt and since I try not to eat a lot of dairy I changed it a little bit.



Here's what you need:

  • 1/2 a banana
  • 1/3 cup pure pumpkin (canned)
  • 1 cup soy/almond/hazelnut milk (preferably vanilla)
  • 5 ice cubes
  • 1 Tbsp ground cinnamon
 Put all ingredients into a blender and enjoy! The best thing about this recipe is it's only 1-3 points depending on what kind of milk you use. I used original almond milk and added a few teaspoons of vanilla and it ended up being only one point!

This is just a preview of some other healthy recipes you can find on my blog, GeekChic: The Blog. I'll also be posting recipes here every now and then!

Until next time,

Caitlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs