6.12.2012

Handy Dandy Nail Polish Strips

I don't usually talk about beauty products here but I had to make a little post about this! 

I've always seen the Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips in drug stores and Target and whatnot and have always wanted to try them, and I finally did! I was afraid they would be hard to put on but they were super easy and looked like normal polish. The best part is that they're made to last for a long period of time and come off with normal nail polish remover.


I got an air bubble in the first one, but the rest were easy peasy! So go check 'em out because I'm definitely getting more! I think they'd especially be good for a vacation so you don't have to take nail polish with you for touch ups. They come with extras in different sizes in case you mess up or one peels off (like my right pointer finger nail did, I just use it so much).

On a different note, go check out my friend Victoria's blog, @ victoriaruns.com. She has a Transformation Tuesday series on her blog and today she featured little old ME :)!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs