6.01.2016

Let's Run a Marathon

The last time I wrote something here was in 2014.


I'm the worst.

But for real though, here's the thing... I'm not perfect. Over the last couple years running has fallen on the wayside. In March of 2014 I ran the Georgia Publix Marathon and had a lot of residual pain from my Achilles tendon(s). I took a bit of time off and after getting back into it running just never felt the same.

I've gained a bit (cough) of  the weight I worked so hard to lose in 2012 and that makes running feel even weirder. 

But I'm done with excuses! Because now... I'm running a marathon in October! The marathon I've wanted to run since I started running long distances. I've got a lot of work to do and I'm going to need help getting there, hence the need for me to start this again.

So I hope you're ready for lots of bitchin' and lots of silly Katie antics because that's whats 'bout to happen!

-Katie

1 comment:

  1. Get to it girl! I've got me some high expectations now 😉

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs