7.16.2012

A Productive Monday? Weird.

This morning I got up at 7AM and headed to a yoga class... I really didn't think I was gonna make it based off of how much I didn't want to wake up early the night before, but I got there with time to spare! The class went well. I learned a lot today about where everything goes and all that. My first class was taught by someone different and I kinda just flew threw poses, but since then the classes have really taught me a lot.

After yoga I came home and made the "heart healthy" serving of some quick oats. Let me tell you how much oatmeal that is. IT'S A WHOLE LOT! I added a bit of lite maple syrup and my normal olive oil of course. Whew it was a lot, but I ate it all. It was a lot of points too, but I worked so hard today it didn't matter much. After breakfast I started on my room... my room is in real bad shape. It hasn't been cleaned in forever! I did about 4 loads of laundry through out the day and really just picked up in my room. I've still got some work to do.

For lunch I made an over-stuffed with veggies quesodilla. It was delicious! I don't think I mentioned it here but I've been on a no meat diet this past week. I'm just trying it out, but so far it's been really easy! I haven't had meat since Wednesday at lunch! I'm going to try it out till the end of my WW week (Wednesday) and then see what happens from there while I'm on vacation.

For my first dinner I had a protein meal replacement bar right before my workout. Strides and Strength went fabulous then I picked up my second dinner on the way home! I had veggies and rice with some tofu. The tofu was alright, nothing to brag about, but the veggies were delicious!

Tomorrow I have got to finish my TNT letters, finish packing, finish cleaning my room, run a few miles and hopefully have energy to go to yoga too.

How did I forget to tell you guys I surpassed the furthest distance I've ever run this weekend?! I ran 6.8 miles (my nike + app actually said 6.94, but I don't know about that accuracy...) and DANG it was hot. And I really regretted those fried pickles I had a few hours before I ran...but I did it! Now I just got to stay motivated while I'm camping.

Camping, camping, camping. I can't stop thinking about camping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs