7.13.2012

Motivation? Maitenence?

Where has my motivation gone?! My discipline? The past two weeks have been lacking in that department... seriously lacking! I can't seem to wake up early enough to run and I always have things to do at sun down so I can't seem to get out and run during the week. Eating wise I've been doing really well this week, but I have only gone to yoga once, and I've only run once! That's no good. 

In other news, I'm seriously lacking on the fundraising portion of my summer! I've got to get some letters and emails out. So don't be shy about clicking that link over in the corner :). Any amount is better than nothing!

Also! I'm going camping next week!! Every year a group of my friends and family meet in the same campground in the middle of the smoky mountains in Tennessee for 5 days and it's something I look forward to from the moment we pull out of that little campground. 
 BUT if all goes accordingly this week I should be going into maintenance mode next week! Talk about jumping head first into maintenance for sure. I'm not sure what to expect but with Weight Watchers we have a 2lb leeway so I think I should manage. 

Are any of you out there in maintenance? Tips?


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs