4.12.2012

Out With the Old

Yesterday I took a whole laundry basket full of clothes to Plato's Closet to try to get some money for some of my clothes that will never fit again. They took 5 things! They're pretty picky so I thought that was spectacular ;). I took the rest over to Goodwill. It felt amazing! For one, there is a lot more space in my small closet/room and two, it's nice to get rid of all those clothes I refuse to wear again. I don't ever want to go back to a size like that unless I'm pregnant or something.


I lost a pound this week. I'm trying to be really happy that I've lost one pound two weeks in a row. My weight loss should naturally be slowing down at this point, and if I lose a pound a week for 10 weeks then I'll have reached my goal. And I know that WW preaches slow loss and focusing on a lifestyle change, but that doesn't help me get into the right frame of mind. It's definitely the latest of my challenges. It certainly doesn't help that I don't feel like I've really been committing the way I used to since I moved back to Savannah. My goal this week is to crack down on the fitness portion of weight loss. 

In the end I'm not really here to lose weight, I'm here to get in shape, the losing weight is just an added benefit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs